This drama does show its age when it comes to filming style and sound quality but other than that it is very enjoyable. The bond between the accidental couple slowly grows into something unexpectedly real.
-
"It is just that I am crazy for that woman Gong Ah-jung." -
I loved watching the seeminly icey CEO thaw as the warm-hearted and accident prone wins him over.
-
"Gong Ah-jung I have captured you." -
They face the battles of exs, love rivals, jealousy and coming from different backgrounds and manage to slowly overcome it all. "If you think that person's world is different from yours, then you have to join her world."
-
Synopsis:
A government employee of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism gets caught in a lie when she claims she is married to the very wealthy president of World Hotel.
-
Rating:
⭐⭐⭐⭐
-
GENRE:
Romance.
-
Where can I watch this?
Viki
-
#hummingbirdreviews
#kdramalover #kdramarecommendation #kdramakisses #kdramarecommendation
#lietome #lietomekdrama #viki #tvseries


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more