I am writing this after having some hard decisions to make about my favourite game has come to light World Of Warcraft πŸ₯²

If you don't know it's about working conditions and female staff members and in particular one poor woman that committed suicide after certain things happened to her .

It's made me feel sick and upset beyond words and so sad for all the millions of players over the years that have loyally saved Azeroth against every kind of invasion and if you don't play games and think it's stupid to get so involved in a fantasy place then the same can be said for avid readers or film fanatics like I am as well they all involve escapism and travelling to another world or story just with games your in it your the story like I said before with decisions and puzzles to solve your highly involved in the story as it takes a skill set as well fast in the keyboard and making fast decisions!

πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Now I couldn't bring myself to play for a while or didn't even know if I ever could again but after listening to some views of well known streamers Asmongold/Zack and Talyeson I don't think you spell it like that but you will know who I mean, and making my own feelings known to myself I have come to realise that sadly all over the world things like this happen in all kinds of business and not just at Blizzard although it doesn't excuse any of it but who will lose out if we dont play and wow doesn't exist anymore more?

πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Well for one the innocent people who work there who's livings depend on the game and also us the community the players !

The game needs to change dramatically it needs to stop making it so easy to get gold and to just buy stuff that you need that's not the real wow way to play from lvl one and learn your class don't just hop in because you think you know how to play a class it's not fair on us that have levelled from lvl one and gone on through all expansions learning as we go Keep the game a learning curve even if it is hard rather have that than easy pay to win don't want it!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I went back on last night for the first time and felt torn but at the end of the day like others have said it's not the games fault it's not the community's fault it's just a sad fact of the world 🌎 and we shouldn't desert Azeroth now in a real life quest to save her should we?

Dramatic maybe but true, she needs us now more than ever players unite it's not our fault it's not Azeroth's fault it's not the innocent workers who love the game as much as we do who have designed and lovingly created it for us to enjoy it's just a horrible thing that has come to light by a minority as usual they spoil it for the rest of us🌸

So for once in my life I actually calling on Alliance and Horde players to unite in this let's hope this is a change in the game for the better that we can truly hope that things will change and that they will listen to the community like they used to do about what we want and how it should be listen to us our ideas and dislikes no pay to win, no easy route to success it needs to be an adventure a sandbox game a player driven / decision making RPG πŸ₯²

So yes I for one have decided to play again although with reservations and sadness shall see how I feel as time goes on but for now souls need rescuing and quests to be completed I'm a player in a fantasy world that takes me away to Azeroth for a while and it breaks my heart ❤ that she is in peril in the real world 🌎 let's keep her going for as long as we can after all it's not our fault at the end of the day or the innocent workers who built her either!🌸🌈🌈

How I feel!